SSC MTS Recruitment 2024: Friends, if you are 10th pass and are waiting for SSC MTS exam or are busy preparing for this exam, then I would like to tell you that the notification of SSC MTS Recruitment 2024 is expected to come in the Second quarter (May) of 2024. People must keep their preparations intact and remain busy in their preparation.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havildar examination is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for Group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments and government agencies of India.
What is SSC MTS Exam?
SSC MTS Examination (Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff Examination) is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). SSC MTS recruits candidates for Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in various Ministries, Departments and Government Agencies of India.
SSC MTS exam is a one-tier examination, consisting of a single Computer-Based Test (CBT). The CBT is of 90 minutes duration and contains 100 objective type questions. Questions are based on the following subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
SSC MTS exam is a highly competitive examination, and candidates need to score well and prepare well to get selected for the post.
SSC MTS 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2024|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post||SSC MTS Recruitment 2024 Notification|
|Notification release date||Expected in 2nd Quarter (May) of 2024|
|Online application start date||Expected within a few weeks of notification release|
|Online application end date||Expected to be open for 2-3 weeks|
|Exam date||Expected in Jul – Aug 2024|
|Exam mode||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||100|
|Subjects covered||General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness|
|Eligibility criteria||Age: 18 to 27 years; Educational qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board|
|Selection process||CBT followed by document verification|
|Salary||Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800|
SSC MTS 2024 Important Dates
|SSC MTS 2024 Notification Release Date||May 2024|
|SSC MTS 2024 Online Application Start Date||June 2024|
|SSC MTS 2024 Online Application End Date||June 2024|
|SSC MTS 2024 Admit Card Release Date||July 2024|
|SSC MTS 2024 Exam Date||July- Aug 2024|
|SSC MTS 2024 Result Release Date||Update Soon|
Students should note that these are tentative dates and details, and may undergo changes in the final notification.
- NIT Patna Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: NIT Patna ने निकाली Non-Teaching पदों पर नई भर्ती, जाने क्या चाहिए योग्यता और कैसे करना होगा आवेदन
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2024 Notification: Online Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Result
- LIC Jeevan Umang Plan: LIC के इस प्लान मे सिर्फ ₹54 रुपय का करें निवेश और पाये हर साल पूरे ₹48 हजार रुपय, जाने क्या है इसके लाभ और फायदें?
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 86 Faculty Post
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024
The SSC MTS eligibility criteria 2024 is as follows:
- 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2024
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is available for reserved categories as per government rules.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board
- Indian citizen
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should not be disqualified for employment under the Government of India
- Candidates must not have been convicted of any offense involving moral turpitude
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is available for reserved categories as per government rules.
- Relaxation in height and chest standards is available for some categories as per government rules
Students should note that these are tentative eligibility criteria, and may undergo changes in the final notification.
SSC MTS Salary:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 1800/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Currently at 38% of Basic Pay|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||8%, 16%, or 24% of Basic Pay depending on the city of posting|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs. 3600/- per year|
|Gross Salary||Varies depending on the city of posting and other factors, but typically ranges from Rs 20,000 to Rs 22,000/- per month.|
Apart from the above, SSC MTS employees are also entitled to several other benefits, such as:
- Medical facilities
- Retirement benefits
- Leave encashment
How to Fill SSC MTS 2024 application form
Steps to fill the SSC MTS 2024 application form:
- First you have to Visit the official SSC website
- and Register Yourself (Click New user? Register Now).
- Once you have created the account, log in and click on the link ‘Apply Online’ for SSC MTS 2024 Exam.
- Here you have to Fill the application form carefully and accurately.
- After filling form you have to Upload all the necessary documents, like scanned copies of your photograph, signature, educational qualification certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Now Pay the application fee online then,
- Review your application and submit it and save form for future use.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2024:
We have given the SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2024 below, so read it carefully.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam duration||2 hours for Paper I and 30 minutes for Paper II|
|Number of papers||2 (Paper I and Paper II)|
|Number of questions||Paper I – 150 and Paper II – 50|
|Type of questions||Paper I – Objective type and Paper II – Descriptive type|
|Medium of test||Both English and Hindi|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer and -0.25 marks for each incorrect answer for Paper I|
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2024:
The students we are giving you the syllabus of Paper I and Paper II for SSC MTS 2024:
- General Intelligence: Decision Making, Visual Memory, Arithmetical Computation, Space Visualization, Discriminative Observation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Similarities and Differences, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-verbal Series, Relation Concepts, etc.
- English Language: Basics of the English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
- Numerical Aptitude: Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Calculation of Whole Numbers, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Relaxation, Use tables and graphs, mensuration, etc.
- General Awareness: India and its neighboring countries especially related to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scenario, general politics including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc.
- Questions to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post, a short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution
SSC MTS Selection Process 2024
- Those candidates who are successful in Paper I will have to appear in Paper II. Those passing both the papers will be shortlisted for selection.
- The documents and eligibility of the shortlisted candidates will then be verified.
- Now the final selection will be done on the basis of their qualification and the number of vacancies available for various posts.
SSC MTS 2024 Admit Card
SSC MTS 2024 Admit Card is expected to release on the official website of SSC in the month of May or June 2024. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by logging in to their SSC account.
To download SSC MTS 2024 Admit Card, candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth. Once logged in, candidates will be able to view their admit card and download it as a pdf file.
Candidates must carry a printed copy of their SSC MTS 2024 admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
SSC MTS Result 2024
SSC MTS 2024 result is likely to be declared in the month of August or September 2024 which will be published on the official website of SSC. Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number and date of birth.
All the candidates who will clear SSC MTS Exam 2024 are called for document verification. If the document verification is successful then the candidate is given his/her post as per his/her qualification.
Preparation Strategy for SSC MTS Recruitment 2024:
Dear Student, here I am going to tell you a preparation strategy which will help you a lot in your SSC MTS exam.
Step 1. Student, first of all you have to understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern will help you a lot in SSC MTS 2024 exam because with this you will be able to focus on all the important topics, identify them and proceed with your preparation accordingly and we have discussed about the syllabus in this article. have told you
Step 2. Our second step is to collect study materials
Now that you have understood the syllabus and exam pattern, then it is important to study the right thing i.e. collect the right study material for the exam. There are many types of books and resources available in the market which can be very useful for you for SSC MTS exam, so you can choose the study material as per your need.
Step 3. Our third step is a study plan
Student, now you have study material and you also understand the syllabus and pattern of the exam very well. Now you need a very good study plan which can help you get success in your exam because we prepare our exam with a study plan. You can crack it very easily and it has been said many times by many great people that a good study plan can help you achieve success in every exam.
Step 4. Our fourth step is to revise and practice
So student, it is very important for you to revise and practice. By revising and practicing whatever you have read, that thing gets stuck in your mind very well which triggers you as soon as you see a question in the exam and you know its answer very well. If you can do it quickly then this revision and practice helps you a lot in the exam and with the help of which you can answer the questions very quickly.
Dear students, I hope that you have liked all the things told by me and these things will help you a lot in your exam. If you like it then please share it with your friends also and to read similar contents, please subscribe to our website.
What kind of exam is SSC MTS exam?
SSC MTS exam is a competitive exam which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. This exam is conducted for Group C and Non-Ministry posts in various ministries and departments and government agencies of India.
When will the notification of SSC MTS 2024 be released?
SSC MTS 2024 Notification is expected to be released on 7th May 2024.
When will SSC MTS Exam 2014 be held?
SSC MTS Exam 2024 is expected to be held in December 2024 or January 2025.
Is there negative marking in SSC MTS exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in SSC MTS exam. In this exam, there is negative marking for wrong answers in General Intelligence Reasoning Numerical Aptitude. 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer whereas there is no negative marking for wrong answers in General English and General Awareness section.