CSIR NET Result 2024: राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर दिसंबर 2023 सत्र के लिए सीएसआईआर यूजीसी नेट परिणाम घोषित कर दिया है। इसके साथ ही एनटीए सीएसआईआर यूजीसी नेट स्कोर कार्ड भी जारी हो गया है।
जो उम्मीदवार 26 दिसंबर से 28 दिसंबर 2023 तक सीएसआईआर नेट परीक्षा में उपस्थित हुए हैं, वे आवेदन संख्या और जन्म तिथि का उपयोग करके अपने CSIR NET Result की जांच कर सकते है।
CSIR NET Result 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Agency
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Name of the Exam
JOINT CSIR-UGC NET EXAMINATION DECEMBER 2023
|Name of the Article
|CSIR NET December Result
|Exam Conducted On
|26, 27 and 28 December 2023
CSIR NET Results Date
CSIR NET Result 2024: Download CSIR NET Score Card
NTA conducts the CSIR UGC NET exam twice a year to determine the eligibility for the vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian Universities/Colleges. For the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination December 2023, NTA has released the CSIR NET Score Card on the official website.
Process to Download CSIR NET Results
- Visit the official website csirnet.nta.ac.in,
- Now, click on the “Joint CSIR-UGC NET DECEMBER-2023 Score Card Window Open” link
- Enter the application number and Date of Birth. Click on the Login Tab
- CSIR NET Score Card will appear on your screen as shown below
- Check the details and then download the CSIR NET Scorecard 2024 for your use.
|CSIR NET Dec Result
|CSIR NET Dec Result Notice
|CSIR NET Information Brochure PDF
CSIR NET Merit List
Two separate merit lists will be released based on CSIR NET 2024 on the official web portal. One of them will consist of candidates’ names who have been qualified for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET). The Second merit list will comprise candidates’ names who will be qualified for the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professor. There will be no separate cutoff marks for parts. The overall marks of parts A, B, and C will be taken for drawing the CSIR NET Merit List.
- Those who will be qualified for JRF (NET) will also be eligible for Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professor Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professor if they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria that are laid by UGC. Candidates awarded JRF (NET) will get a fellowship from CSIR.
- Those who will be qualified for Lectureship/Assistant Professor will be eligible for recruitment as Lecturers and Junior Research Fellowship in a Project/Scheme. However, they are not eligible for regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
CSIR NET Result: Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Minimum benchmarks for qualifying for the CSIR NET Exam are as follows for both Fellowship and Lectureship/Assistant Professor.
- General, EWS and OBC Category – 33%
- SC/ST and PwD Category – 25%
CSIR NET Percentile and Normalization Procedure
NTA has conducted the CSIR NET on different dates and in two shifts and the level of the examinations might be different for any day or session. So, those who have attempted the tougher exam tend to have low marks. To overcome this, there will be a normalization procedure based on the percentile score. Raw marks obtained in the multi-shift papers by the students in different sessions/shifts will be converted to the NTA Percentile.
Percentile Score is the marks obtained by candidates will be ranged on a scale from 100 to 0 for each session of the examinee.
Percentile Score = (100 X No. of candidates who appeared in ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate)/ Total number of the candidates who appeared in the ’Session’
What’s after the CSIR NET Result?
All candidates who are qualified for the examination can apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian universities/colleges or they can pursue research in their chosen Science subject. Candidates can also apply for a JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) or an SRF (Senior Research Fellowship) in any research institution or university.
CSIR NET E-Certificate 2024
FAQs Related to CSIR NET Results
Question: For how many periods is the validity of the CSIR NET Certificate?
Answer: The validity of the CSIR NET Certificate is as follows –
- Validity of CSIR NET JRF Certificate: Two years and is not extendable
- Validity of Lectureship/Assistant Professor: Lifetime
Question: What is the CSIR NET Result date for the Dec 2023 Exam?
Answer: The CSIR NET result is declared on 04 Feb 2024 on the official website.