IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2024: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS Clerk or CRP Clerk for the interested candidates who want to work in the Public Sector Banks in India. IBPS Clerk 2024 Notification will be issued on the official website. IBPS Clerk 2024 notification will released on June 27, 2024, and candidates can apply till July 28, 2024.
The exam is divided into two stages- (i) Preliminary and (ii) Main exam, where objective type questions are asked which is conducted in online mode, and written exam followed by document verification of the candidate. Prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks while Main exam is conducted for total 200 marks.
Candidates must understand the syllabus, exam pattern and selection process thoroughly before applying for IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2024
IBPS Clerk 2024 Notification will be issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on the official website. IBPS Clerk Notification includes important dates, vacancies, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and other important points.
What is IBPS Clerk Exam?
IBPS Clerk Exam is a national level examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the post of clerk in 11 public sector banks. It is commonly known as the common recruitment process of clerks. IBPS Clerk mainly has 2 examinations which are Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Only Those Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will shortlisted for the mains exam.
Candidates who qualify both the examinations with aggregate marks are allotted to one of the banks based on IBPS Clerk vacancy. The registration process for IBPS Clerk 2024 can be done via online mode.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Recruitment Highlights
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|IBPS Clerk Exam
|Mode of Application
|To be notified
IBPS Clerk 2024 Exam Date
IBPS Clerk Exam Date for 2024 will be released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2024
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Start Date
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Last Date
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card
|Online Examination – Preliminary
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
|Online Examination – Main
IBPS Clerk Application Form
IBPS Clerk application form can be filled online. Interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Examination 2024. Candidates do not need to apply or fill the form twice for each exam. Candidates need to apply for IBPS Clerk 2024 exam only once.
- SSC Constable GD 2024 Notification Out, Apply Online, Vacancies, Syllabus & Recruitment Process
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023: 10th पास युवाओं के लिए नई अप्रैंटिश भर्ती हुई जारी, जाने क्या है पूरी भर्ती और आवेदन प्रक्रिया?
- SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 Notification Out, Online Apply For 8,283 Post – SBI Clerk की नई भर्ती हुई जारी
- NIOS Vacancy 2023 Notification, Online Apply For 62 Post Wise Vacancy Details – NIOS से जारी हुई A,B & C ग्रुप्स के रिक्त पदों पर नई भर्ती
- DSSSB Vacancy 2023 Notification Out, Online Apply For 863 Post – DSSSB 03/2023 नोटिफिकेशन हुआ जारी
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2024
Aspirants who want to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2024 examination must make sure to follow the IBPS Clerk 2024 application form process completely to avoid any failure.
Step-wise Procedure to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2024
- Go to official IBPS website www.ibps.in
- Click “Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process under CRP-Clerk” in the notification bar
- Again, click on the third link “Apply Online for Recruitment of Clerks under CRP-Clerk”
- Register yourself using your phone number, personal certificate and email-id
- Fill in the personal details to lock the application
- After submitting all details you will receive registration number and password, save it for later.
- Refresh the page, log in with your Registration ID and Password and verify the captcha code.
- Once you login, submit your details and complete the application form.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Save the completed application form
IBPS Clerk 2024 Application Fee
After filling all the details the last step of online registration is to pay the IBPS Clerk 2024 application fee. The candidate has to make the payment online by any one of the following payment modes Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Mobile Wallet. Application fee includes all GST.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the post of Clerk need to understand the eligibility criteria before applying online for IBPS Clerk 2024 or appearing for the examination. If the candidates fulfill the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria, they can apply for IBPS Clerk 2024.
IBPS Clerk Nationality
A Candidate must be either one of them.
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who settled in India before 1, January, 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who immigrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, Vietnam and settled there permanently.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
As of July 1, 2024, the Age Limit of the candidate is must be
IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation
There is age relaxation for the candidates, candidates above the age limit of IBPS Clerk 2024 for specific categories can be eligible to take part in IBPS Clerk 2024, which is as follows
|Other Backward Classes
|People with Benchmark Disabilities
|Period of service + 3 years (General/EWS/OBC), Period of service + 8 years (SC/ST)
|Widow or Divorced women
|35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years SC/ST
|The year 1984 riots affected person
IBPS Clerk 2024 Educational Qualification
A candidate should have these documents before applying or registering for IBPS Clerk 2024.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree (from any discipline) from a University recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidate should have Degree/Certificate/Diploma in Computer as one of the subject from the Institute/University/College (must have studied Computer).
- Ex-servicemen who do not have a qualification above the civil examination should have passed matriculation. Candidates who have Army Special Certificate of Education (corresponding to Navy and Air Force) and have not completed 15 years of service in the Armed Forces are eligible.
- Additionally, proficiency in the local language of the State or the Union Territory (UT) for which the candidate is applying is also required.
IBPS Clerk Number of Attempts
There is no limit for IBPS Clerk 2024 tries. If the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria or age limit, which is from 20 years to 28 years, then they can give IBPS Clerk multiple times. And this is applicable for all categories (GEN/OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
According to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Selection Process eligible candidates will have to go through these steps:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
To appear in the main examination, a candidate will have to appear and qualify the preliminary examination. However, the final merit list is based on the main exam scores.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Exam Pattern
To prepare for competitive and challenging exams like IBPS Clerk, a candidate should prepare a good study plan that will help the candidates study more effectively. Below is the latest IBPS Clerk exam pattern.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2024 Preliminary Examination will be the first step for the candidates of Clerk cadre. IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination 2024 will be conducted in online mode.
|Name of Test
|No. of Questions
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Pattern
As of IBPS Clerk 2024, the main examination will be the second stage of the selection process for the post of clerk cadre for 11 banks. Subjects like English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness are asked in the main examination.
|Name of Test
|No. of Questions
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2024 (Prelims & Mains Exam)
IBPS Clerk Interview
The exam does not include an interview stage as part of the IBPS Clerk selection process, and the final IBPS Clerk result is declared every year in January-February, just a month after the main exam. The final stage in the IBPS Clerk selection process is document verification, after which candidates are called to attend training in the bank to which they were assigned in the previous stage.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2024
IBPS is responsible for conducting the Clerk examination for recruitment of clerical cadre personnel in public sector banks. The IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2024 will be conducted in the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination: The preliminary examination will be a one-hour online examination with 100 questions. Questions will be divided into three sections: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability and English Language. The minimum qualifying marks in each section and in the overall examination are to be decided by IBPS.
- Main Examination: Main Examination will be conducted a 2 hour online examination which consisting the 200 questions. Questions are divided into four sections: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness. Meanwhile the minimum qualifying marks in each section and overall exam are to be decided by IBPS.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts based on the candidate’s General Knowledge, Banking Awareness and Communication Skills.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
After completion of online registration the candidates can download their admit card. Candidates can follow the step-wise process to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- Go to official IBPS website.
- Click on the notification section where you see “CRP Clerk Cadre XIII Admit Card’.
- Login with your Registration ID and Password or Date of Birth.
- Here you Download the admit card that appears on your computer or phone screen.
- Print Admit Card.
FAQs (IBPS Clerk 2024)
When is IBPS Clerk Exam scheduled to be conducted in 2024?
IBPS Clerk Exam 2024 is held in August-September 2024. However, the official dates of 2024 examination will be announced later.
What is age limit for IBPS Clerk 2024?
Age limit for IBPS Clerk 2024 is 20 to 28 years as on September 1, 2024.
What is the percentage required for IBPS Clerk Exam?
As explained in the IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria above in this article, no percentage is required. Before applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2024, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria.
Is it possible to change my details in IBPS clerk admit card 2024?
No, the details cannot be changed in the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket. These details can be changed before the final submission of IBPS Clerk Application Form.
What is the Expected Vacancy for IBPS Clerk 2024?
Total 6000+ vacancies can be expected for IBPS Clerk 2024. Candidates can check the official website for more information.
What is the salary of IBPS Clerk?
The average salary of an IBPS Clerk starts from Rs. 19,000 to a maximum of Rs. 46,000. Along with their basic salary, candidates also get dearness allowance, traveling allowance and many other allowances. Increment is the basis of handling personal work and things.