BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024: BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024 Notification outlines the BTSC Driver Recruitment process, application procedure for driver posts. The official publication of latest government jobs takes place through Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC). Driver vacancies are available for both male and female candidates. Additionally, check the official announcement for any current BTSC Driver Recruitment vacancies which can be permanent, temporary or contract-based.
BTSC Driver Recruitment Notification 2024
BTSC Driver Recruitment Application Form: Applicant must satisfy all age and educational requirements, BTSC Driver Jobs 10th Pass + Driving License (LMV/HMV), and application form fee requirements. Additional relevant information includes job selection process, age limit, exam date, admit card, result, answer key and application form last date. On the application form provided, eligible candidates may submit their applications to the specified application address to be considered for these posts. Therefore, candidates should read the following job details before submitting offline/online application.
BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024 Overview
|BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024
|Exam Conducting Body
|Bihar Transport Service Corporation (BTSC)
|Number of Posts
|To be announced
|Written Exam – Skill Test (Driving Test) – Medical Test
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|BTSC official website: https://btsc.bih.nic.in/ –
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
BTSC Driver Eligibility 2024
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has published BTSC Driver Eligibility Criteria 2024 on its official website along with the official announcement PDF. Before submitting the application, candidates must satisfy all the BTSC Driver Eligibility requirements. If it is found that a candidate has provided wrong information in his/her application, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The BTSC Driver Eligibility Criteria states that applicants should be between 18 to 37 years of age when applying for the post.
- All qualified applicants whose applications have been accepted by the organization will receive their BTSC Driver Admit Card exclusively through the official website of the organization.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Read this article further to know all the important information related to BTSC Driver Eligibility Criteria and other conditions.
|18 to 37 years
|The candidates should have passed Matriculation or an equivalent qualification.
|Number of Attempts
|Till the candidates have crossed their maximum age restrictions.
- Minimum age: 18 years as on January 1, 2024
- Maximum age: 37 years as on January 1, 2024
- Minimum Class 10th (Matriculation) pass from a recognized board.
- Valid driving license for relevant vehicle category. This may vary depending on the type of driver position to be recruited (e.g., bus, car, ambulance).
Number of Attempts
There is no limit on the number of attempts to appear in the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024. All Candidates can apply till they cross their maximum age limit as per the category and the eligibility criteria.
- They have Knowledge about Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Basic Knowledge of Motor Vehicles
- No criminal record
BTSC Driver 2024 Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply
|Admit Card Date
BTSC Driver Selection Process
Student, in this recruitment, your selection will be done on the basis of a computer based test (CBT), document verification, medical test and then driving test, so you will have to prepare thoroughly for every revolutionary, only then you can achieve success in it.
The selection process for BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Stage 1: Written Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Stage 2: Skill Test (Driving Test)
- Stage 3: Document Verification
- Stage 4: Medical Examination
How to Fill Application Form
- First go to the BTSC official website (https://btsc.bih.nic.in/)
- Once the application window opens, find the link for BTCS Drivers Recruitment 2024 and click on that link.
- You then have to register yourself by providing basic information like name, email ID and mobile number.
- Now set a password and complete the registration procedure.
- Then enter all personal, academic and contact details correctly. And
- Upload scanned copies of required documents (like educational certificates, driving license, photograph, signature).
- Then carefully review the information before submitting.
- Now, select the payment mode and proceed for the payment.
- Retain the payment receipt for future reference.
- Then click on “Submit” button to complete the process.
- must remember to Take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for your records.
BTSC Driver Application Fee
The details of category-wise fee to be paid while applying for BTSC Driver post is given below-
|BTSC Driver Application Fee
|Candidates out of Bihar State
BTSC Bihar Driver Exam Pattern 2024
BTSC Bihar Driver Computer Based Test 1
|BTSC Driver CBT I Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions
|100 (Objective-type MCQs)
|General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues
- The Examination paper will be in both Hindi and English languages.
- Negative marking will be implemented for every wrong answers you do in the examination. For each correct answer, 01 mark will be given and for each wrong answer (0.25) mark will be deducted.
- Qualifying Marks – 40% for General Category in the written examination. It will be mandatory to obtain minimum qualifying marks of 36.5% for OBC, 34% for Extremely Backward Class and 32% for SC/ST, Women and Disabled (PWD) candidates, otherwise they will be out of the competition.
BTSC Bihar Driver Computer Based Test 2
|BTSC Driver Computer Based Test II Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions
|General Basic Knowledge of Vehicles (post-specific)
|25 (Objective-type MCQs)
- Negative marking will be implemented for every wrong answers you do in the examination.
- For each correct answer 02 marks will be given and for each wrong answer (0.50) marks will be deducted.
- Scores in CBT II will be multiplied by 0.4 to calculate the final qualifying score.
- CBT II marks contribute 20% weightage in overall merit calculation.
- Like CBT I, candidates have to obtain minimum 40% qualifying marks (with applicable relaxation) to qualify for the selection process.
BTSC Bihar Driver Syllabus 2024
BTSC Bihar Driver CBT 1 Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Aptitude
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithmetic number series
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasons
- Figural classifications
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- Problems relating to Number systems
- Computation of Whole numbers
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
General Knowledge & Awareness
- General Science
- Bihar GK
- National & International Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Science and Technology
- Static GK
BTSC Bihar Driver CBT 2 Syllabus:
Technical Knowledge: Questions will be asked related to general knowledge of traffic signs and signals, maintenance and lubrication of various vehicle parts and common mechanical and technical faults in vehicles.
Note: The topics provided for BTSC Bihar Driver CBT 1 are only for your reference.
BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024 Admit Card
As soon as its official notification is released, the date of when its admit card will be released will also be informed, so instead of focusing on the admit card, it would be better if you focus on your studies and the questions coming in the exam.
BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024 Result
Its official notification has not been released yet, so the result will be released only after all the exams are done, so there is still time, now you should concentrate on studies because after the exams are done, the result will definitely come.
FAQs (BTSC Driver Recruitment 2024)
How hard is the BTSC driver exam?
BTSC Driver exam is not very tough but it will depend on your preparation and hard work. Candidates don't find the topic is challenging. Dedicated preparation in the right direction will undoubtedly make you to crack this exam.
What is the age limit for BTCS driver?
The BTSC Driver Eligibility Criteria states that applicants should be between 18 to 37 years of age when applying for the post. All qualified applicants whose applications have been accepted by the organization will receive their BTSC Driver Admit Card exclusively through the official website of the organization.
What is full form of BTSC Driver?
Bihar Technical Services Commission(BTSC)
How are the marks calculated in the BTSC Bihar Driver Computer Based Test II, and what is its significance in the overall merit calculation?
The marks in CBT II are multiplied by 0.4 to calculate the final qualifying score, and the marks in CBT II contribute 20% weightage to the overall merit calculation.
What is the Selection Procedure for BTSC Bihar Driver Post?
The selection process consists of Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination and Driving Test.