UPSC Recruitment 2024:संघ लोक सेवा आयोग विशेषज्ञ, वैज्ञानिक और सहायक निदेशक के विभिन्न पदों के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित कर रहा है।
उम्मीदवार इस पेज की मदद से 27 जनवरी 2024 से ऑनलाइन यूपीएससी भर्ती फॉर्म भर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का सीधा लिंक यहां दिया जाएगा। तब तक, आप पात्रता सुनिश्चित करने के लिए यूपीएससी भर्ती अधिसूचना देख सकते हैं।
UPSC Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Union Public Service Commission
|Name of Posts
|Specialist Grade III,
Scientist ‘B’ and
|Total UPSC Vacancy
|Mode of Application
|Recruitment Test or Interview
UPSC Recruitment 2024: Online Application Starts from 27 Jan
UPSC has released a notification regarding 69 vacancies of Specialist Grade III, Scientist ‘B’, and Assistant Director on its official website. candidates who are interested in UPSC Recruitment 2024 and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can fill out the online application fill within the given time. Selection will be based on Interviews. If required, the Commission will conduct a Recruitment Test for selected eligible candidates for Interviews.
UPSC Recruitment Dates
|UPSC Notification Released On
|January 25, 2024
|Opening date of application
|January 27, 2024
|Closing date of application
|February 15, 2024
|Last date for submitting applications
|February 17, 2024
- Specialist Grade III: 40 posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 28 posts
- Assistant Director: 1 post
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Specialist Grade III
|MBBS, Post- Graduate Degree, and other qualifications from a recognized Institute
|Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in a respected field from any recognized Institute or University along with experience
Master’s Degree in the respected field
Note: For detailed educational qualifications, candidates have to check the official notification.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment
Upper Age Limit
|Specialist Grade III
|Specialist Grade III (General Surgery)
UPSC Recruitment Procedure
Candidates will be selected for the UPSC Vacancy based on a Recruitment Test or Interview that will be decided by the commission. If the commission will conduct the test and Interview in the ratio of 75:25.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The category-wise minimum level of the Interview (out of 100) is as follows
- UR/EWS: 50 Marks
- OBS: 45 Marks
- SC/ST/PwBD: 40 Marks
UPSC Vacancy Salary Structure
|Specialist Grade III
|Level – 11 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC Plus
|Level – 10 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC Plus
UPSC Application Fees
Candidates belonging to General /OBC/EWS Male are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 25 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of any bank or by using the UPI payment/ Visa/ Master/ Rupay/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from any application fee. Once paid the application fees shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor the fee will be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
Documents Required to Upload
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets
- Certificates in the prescribed format
- Caste Certificate
Procedure to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2024
Candidates can fill out the online application for UPSC Vacancy from the official website by following these steps –
- Visit the official website of UPSC to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2024
- Now Click on “Recruitment>>Advertisements”
- You will be directed to the UPSC Recruitment Advertisement page
- Now look for the “Advertisement No. 02 – 2024 (122.83 KB)” and click on the UPSC Recruitment Notification link
- Go through the notification carefully and come back to the previous page
- Now you have to click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” Link
- On this web page, click on “New Registration” tab
- Enter the asked details and set your password
- After Registration, come back to the previous page
- Click on the “Apply Now” link for the desired post
- Read the instructions and then proceed further
- Fill out all the details in the UPSC Recruitment Application Form
- Pay the application fee and pay the UPSC Recruitment 2024 application fee
- At last, submit the UPSC Application Form and keep it safe for future recruitment process.
|UPSC Recruitment 2024 Notification
|UPSC Official Website
FAQs Related to UPSC Recruitment 2024
Question: Is there any other bank than SBI where fees can be deposited offline by cash?
Question: In which format candidates can upload the scanned photograph and signature?
Answer: The images of the both photograph and signature should be scanned in the .jpg format.
Question: Where do candidates contact for any queries related to the recruitment for the post?
Answer: For details like Interview Schedules, Results, Cancellation, Corrigendum, etc. related queries, check upsc.gov.in. Candidates can also contact the Facilitation Counter of UPSC with vacancy numbers following Numbers 23098543, 23385271, and 23381125. Or you can visit the UPSC Facilitation Counter at
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.