SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 – State Bank of India has released the admit card for appearing in online Mains Written Examination. There are a total number of vacancies available for the post of SBI Probationary officer is 2000. SBI PO 2023 Mains Exam is going to be conducted on 05th of December, 2023. For appearing in this Mains Examination, Admit Card or Call letter has been released by the State Bank of India (SBI) on it’s Official Website www.sbi.co.in
This admit card has been released by SBI on 22nd November, 2023. Candidates who have applied for the SBI PO Examination and appeared in the preliminary Examination for the SBI PO Examination which was conducted on 01st, 4th, and 06th November, 2023 and also qualified in the same, may now check and download their admit card or call letter for appearing mains examination.
This Admit card is available on the official website of SBI like bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/career. Candidates who have qualified in the preliminary Examination, may download their admit card from 22nd November, 2023 onwards for recruitment on the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI).
SBI PO Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization
|State Bank Of India
|Name of Post
|Probationary Officer (PO)
|Total Number of Vacancies
|CRPD/ PO/ 2023-24/ 19
|Apply Date for SBI Preliminary Examination for PO Vacancy
|From 7th September to 3rd October 2023
|Release Date of SBI PO Admit Card for Preliminary Examination
|Released on 23rd October, 2023
|SBI Preliminary Examination Date
|1st, 4th , and 06th November, 2023
|Admit Card Status for Mains Examination
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card Released Date
|22 November, 2023
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date
|05th December 2023
|SBI PO Mains Exam Shift Timing
|Shift 1 8.30 am to 12 Noon
SBI PO Mains Examination 2023 Exam Pattern –
SBI Probationary Officers Mains Examination 2023 will be conducted on online method on system. It will have objective test of full marks of 200 and descriptive test of full marks 50. After completion of objective test, descriptive test will be conducted immediately and Candidates will have to required to type their answers of questions of descriptive test on the computer system.
(I) Objective Test –
- Full Marks – 200
- 4 Sections
- Time Duration – 03 hours.
|Name of Subject / Test
|Total No. of Questions
|Duration of Time
|1. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|2. Data Analysis & Interpretation
|3.General / Economy/ Banking Awareness
|4. English Language
(II) Descriptive Test Paper –
|Subject / Test
|Duration of Time
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay Writting
|30 Minutes only
- BPSC TRE 2.0 Demo OMR Sheet PDF Download 2023 – BPSC ने परीक्षार्थियों के लिए TRE 2.0 Demo OMR Sheet किया जारी
- New Ration Card Kaise Banaye Online : घर बैठे बनायें ऑनलाइन अपना नया राशन कार्ड
- Career in Digital Marketing: यदि आपके पास भी है डिजिटल मार्केटिगं स्किल्स तो इन क्षेत्रों मे बना सकते है करियर
How to Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023
Candidates are required to follow these instructions for dowloading their SBI PO Mains admit card 2023 for appearing in Mains Written Examination to be held on 05th of December, 2023.
- Go to official website of SBI @ sbi.co.in
2. On the home page click on “Careers” Section. After clicking on career section a new page will be open. Search for the Link available for SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023
3. After this enter your login credentials and click on submit button.
4. Now you can see your SBI PO Mains Written Examination 2023 on screen.
5. Now you can download and print your admit Card for appearing in SBI PO Mains Written Examination.
|Download Link for SBI Mains Examination 2023 Admit Card
|Recruitment Notification Link –