CSIR Recruitment 2021| CSIR- INSTITUTE OF MINERALS & MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY
CSIR Recruitment 2021, An exciting career opportunity in administrative support services at a premier R&D institute: –
CSIR-Institute of Mineral sand materials technology (CSIR-IMMT), Bhubaneswar is a premier national institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) engaged in multidisciplinary R&D for sustainable development of mineral and physical resources.CSIR Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement No. 02/2021, Date: 21.04.2021
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 20-05-2021
- Last Date for Closure of Online Application: 21-06-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy Application: 30 -06-2021
- General / OBC/ EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH /: 0/
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI I Collect Fee Mode Only.
It is mandatory to pass 10+2 exam. Also, there should be a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on a computer.
आवेदन करने से पहले नोटिफिकेशन एक बार जरुर देखे /
Online applications are invited from genuine eligible Indian citizens with excellent academic record, motivation, qualification, domain knowledge for the following posts: –
How to Apply: CSIR Recruitment 2021
- One. Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website of (www.immt.res.in).
- No other mode of application will be considered.
- The link for the online application will be available on the website of CSIR-IMMT (www.immt.res.in) as per schedule. Birth.
- Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and also go through the instructions before filling the online application.
- The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be kept in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- c. Candidates are to upload their recent passport size scan photograph and signature (maximum size 50 KB) at the location specified in the online application.
- d. Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and payment details, if any, for their records. Print out of application and payment details will not be available after the last date of submission of application.
- E. As per the application form, the application fee to be applied by the candidates through SB Collect is required to be paid. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, women candidates and CSIR staff are not required to pay any application fee. National.
- Procedure for online payment of application fee: Candidates have to log in to state bank collect web page (www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect) then click State of Corporate/Institution = Odisha Type of Corporate/Corporate Institution = Government Department Name of government = IMMT objective of payment = Department related to application fee = Administration Budget Head = Comment = Mention Post Code
- G candidates are to submit an e-receipt of SB Collect Reference Number ___ Date __ Following details should be filled behind the SB Collect e-receipt generated after online payment of
- H fee (i) Candidate Name, (ii) Candidate Category, (iii) Online Application Number, (iv) Applied for Post Code.
- I. After submitting the online application, applicants are requested to take a printout on or before the last date as a printout will not be available after the last date.
- J. Printout of duly signed online application, certificate of educational qualification, mark sheet, experience certificate, documentary proof in support of date of birth, community/community Category Certificate (SC/ST) ST/ST OBC/OBC EWS / EWS With self-attested copies of PWD etc. ), if applicable and receipt of the application fee paid through SB Collect in an envelope, application for the post of ‘_ and advertisement.’ The number ___ can be sent by post to the following address to reach the last date above or before to get the hard copy of the application.
- The last date given above will be the same for candidates belonging to far-flung areas. Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751013, (Odisha), India near CSIR-Pathani Samanta Planetarium, Controller of Administration.
- (a) Whether it is a whether Applicants should indicate their marks in percentage. However, in the case of universities/institutions providing CGPA/SGPA/Ogpa grade etc.,
- candidates are requested to convert it into a percentage based on a formula as per their university/institution and attach certificates/authorization from the institute/university in this regard. L Once the application is made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the once paid fee will not be refunded in any sense nor can it be reserved for any other recruitment or selection process.
- (b) if so, the number Applicants will have to provide detailed information about their relatives working in CSIR, if any, such as name, designation, name of CSIR-Lab where posted, relationship with the candidate in the appropriate place in the online application.
- The applications of employees of N Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded by the employer through a proper means certified that the appointment order will be discharged within one month of receipt of the applicant on selection. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, the advance copy of the application can be submitted before the last date.
- Applications sent through proper means should reach CSIR-IMMT at the earliest. If the application has not been forwarded through the current employer, the candidate will have to submit a ‘NOC’ from the employer, failing which they will be required to submit a typing test/test. Written Examination / Written Examination Shorthand proficiency test will not be allowed.
- O Candidates should specifically note that for any reason hard copy of applications received after the due last date (e.g. envelope slipped, distributed elsewhere, delayed mail, received after specified last date, not supported by copies of certificates, incomplete application, an application has been received, but required certificate/certificate/ application, etc.CSIR Recruitment 2021
- Photographs without documents unsigned, application fee, caste certificate etc.) will not be considered and summarily rejected. No attachment received separately after receipt of the application can be linked to it. No representation in respect of them will be considered.
- It would be the inability to give wrong, wrong, wrong information. P-Type Test / P Type Test Proficiency Test / Proficiency Test Call letter speed post for written test/ Registered Posts / Posts Courier/Sakura Will be sent via e-mail or downloaded from the IMMT website (www.immt.res.in), when and notified.
- Q Typing Test / Test Written Examination / Written Examination Shorthand Proficiency Test, Exam Date, Date Change, Location, Selection Result, Cancellation Post, Corrigendum/ Appendix for advertising, screened for extension of the last date of receipt/date of receipt Details of candidates examined, applications etc. Hence, candidates are advised to visit the website www.immt.res.in for the latest updates.
- SD/- Management Controller of Forest Machinery/Administration. The hard copy application to be sent by post should be accompanied by the following self-attested documents: a. Signed copy of printed online application form. BSB application fee as 100/100 – Submit receipt of, where applicable, non-refundable. C. Three recent passport size coloured photographs of which one will be pasted on the hard copy application form and signed in full and two others will be safely attached. Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- (b) If so, the number Educational Qualification Certificate and Authority for Conversion of CGPA. F-Latest Race/Race Tribe/Tribe Community/Community PWD/New Zealand Dollar Photocopy of EWS Certificate, in the prescribed Government. The draft India signed by the designated authority, if applicable. G. NOC, if applicable. Valid documents for H Identity (e.g., Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, etc.) i. Newspaper cutting of advertisement showing newspaper name, date and page number. Any other relevant certificate/document.
IMPORTANT LINKS: CSIR Recruitment 2021
|Online Apply:-||Click Here|
|Log In:-||Click Here|
|Payment Link:-||Click Here|
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|